Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fainting Goat

This evening after dillon, cy and I on the way back (from buying food for steamboat ^_^) to our hostel, we walked through a slope, which I always overlooked before this. But today was different, because at least hundred of cute sheeps were grazing grass there. So we just went down to approach the herd of sheeps. They were surrounded by fence. After taking some videos and photos, out of a sudden we heard shouts from tcy.

We turned to him only to realize that stupid tcy got contact with the electric fence as he leaned towards it. Sheeps around him moved away instantly with sarcastic bleats...hoho :P

It is a nice scenery. Green grass, towering slope, jogging path and sunset as background. Just wondering how it will look in winter. Though I am not really looking forward to this chill greeting...

ps: Dillon talked about the fainting goat when we were at the slope. They are sooooooo cute! =)

No comments: